Sunday, October 22, 2006

Philosophy Blog

This is my philosophy blog. It is about my lifestyle, money, relationship and power.
I do not post medical information here. I have a separate blog only for medical information.

http://wp.soontongkiong.com/

Feel free to browse my medical blog. You are also welcome to visit my website

http://www.soontongkiong.com

Notice that I have introduced 9 web site add-ons to generate traffic
1. Message board. My bulletin for general public
2. Private threaded forum for my customers and patients
3. New articles for visitors to read and learn new information related to their interests.
4. Archive of past articles
5. Free ebooks for visitors to download, study and read new information
6. Mutual links for starters with view to synergy
7. "About me" page for visitors to read about my business and myself
8. A guest book for visitors to leave their opinions about my business
9. A free software download page. Visitors will visit my website to find new software that will make their life easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home